MicroMedia's Internet Banking System is a feature rich system that allows your customers to manage their banking relationship with ease. They can access their account information, transfer funds and pay their bills, in a fast and easy to use system. Services available in the system include:
- About Us
- Our Products & Services
- Our Phone Numbers
- Links to related sites
A detail control panel, included in a application called DataStore, used internally by banking officers, the operations department, security and systemadministrators offers control over the permissions and activity being performed by users of the Internet Banking system.
MicroMedia uses industry-standard security technology. There are several measures that help protect the security and privacy of your financialinformation:
Built in features:
- Each User must have a valid User-Id and password to access their account information.
- The Security Policy function determines the security attributes for the system and affects all users. Options include minimum password requirements, actions to take in case of user inactivity, and what activities to log.
- There is a detailed Activity Journal for each user.
- There is a detailed Data Change Log, showing fields and records as they change.
- Each log entry shows the time, user and computer (local or remote) that originated the entry.
- All log activity can be filtered, sorted, printed and exported for further analysis.
- Password information is kept encrypted in the database, and can not be decrypted.
- Information is always transmitted with SSL, a standard encryption protocol that helps protect the security of your information.
- Verification information reduces the possibility of e-Mail phishing and requires extra proof of identity when using computers not registered by the user.
Additionally you can enhance security by:
- Locating all the servers that store your financial information in a controlled data center.
- Use a firewall to help protect your information.
- Properly manage Microsoft Window Server, SQL Database Server and the